CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2015

I'M BAAACCCKKKKKK!!!!!

This is all because of 2 lovely ladies I met in the Dollar Store yesterday!

Ok world, I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself!  Yes, we still have cancer at the Harrington household.  My son is doing amazingly well.  He is in remission and back at work.  He still is on tons of medicines and comes to UAB (the University of Alabama Birmingham Hospital) once a month for treatment.  Unfortunately, my husband was diagnosed with kidney cancer in March.  But once again, because of God's amazing mercy and my men's unbelievable toughness, we are getting through it.  BUT . . . . something amazing happened to me yesterday!  I was at every teacher's "happy place", my local Dollar Store, and I ran into 2 of the most wonderful ladies.  They too are preschool teachers, and were looking for fun things for their classrooms.  You should have seen their faces, they were glowing!!! They teach at Bessemer City, not too far from here.  Why in the world am I talking about this???  Well you see, they were happy!  School starts for them today and they were so excited.  It stirred up something in me that cancer had "tried" to take away.  Guess what cancer????  YOU JUST GOT BEAT!  Yep, those two lovely ladies stirred up my creative juices.  I walked around the Dollar Store like . . . well, like a use too.  I looked at everything.  And, yes, I even bought a few things (wink, wink).  So to the two amazing ladies from yesterday . . . THANK YOU!  I have a whole new look on things.  I'm not sure how often I will be posting, but I have a lot of new ideas and I cannot wait to get started.  Talk to you soon!!!!

P.S.  If you wrote and asked for copies of my "Quiet Spray" label or anything else, I apologize for not sending it.  I haven't even looked at my blog until this morning.  But, I'm sending everything out TODAY!!!!  Happy dance, happy dance!

17 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back. Your inspiration greatly helped me in my classroom. Sending prayers for your family. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back! I love your blog...it has been such an inspiration to me. Praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo glad you are back!!! I have missed your blog. It is my go to. Prayers going up. Pre K is medicine for the soul!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is by far my favorite. It is my go to for fresh ideas! Praying for your family and looking forward to future posts ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, God bless you and the family. FYI I found your blog while doing research for a potential Social Media client. I am searching for Preschool blogs while hubby naps on the recliner at the Helen Graham Cancer Center.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, God bless you and the family. FYI I found your blog while doing research for a potential Social Media client. I am searching for Preschool blogs while hubby naps on the recliner at the Helen Graham Cancer Center.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This
    is perfect blog for anyone who is looking for topics like this. It has got it
    all, information, benefits and overview. A perfect piece of writing. Good job.

    Thanks
    http://primuseducare.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Child and Family Center gives asset and referral administrations, quality kid care, and early youth training to the offspring of workforce, staff, and students. We offer five on-grounds tyke care facilities. Affordable childcare, Preschool, Daycare, Infant tyke care, Daycare close me, Daycare Escondido, Daycare san Marcos, Child consideration and Military tyke care. Resources and referrals are accessible through our Family Center for such family needs as senior consideration, summer programs, mentoring and test readiness, and previously, then after the fact school care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the care of children, especially by a crèche, nursery, or childminder while parents are working is a great work.
    Thanks
    Calgary child care

    ReplyDelete
  10. God led me to your blog today as I am preparing for the upcoming week with my preschool kiddos as well as my husband's upcoming surgery. Even though your blog is from 2015, I pray that God blesses covers you and yours. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think our child is so small! Yes they are, but a high-quality preschool is well designed to set up young scholars up for future academic, emotional, and social success.
    Group classes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome blog posting. Novel ideas and really resourceful. Almost all topics under one roof. Expecting more blogs like this now and always.

    Statistics Homework Help

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice blog, and is related to the topic very well.

    macroeconomics homework

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many thanks for sharing this very informative post. Have a super nice day!!
    Get High Grades By Buying Assignment Online

    ReplyDelete
  15. Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old roommate! He always kept talking about this Assignment help| Need Assignment help

    ReplyDelete