CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

What's Wrong with Me?

It's summertime and aren't teachers suppose to be resting and enjoying their time off? Well, I am . . . uh, sort of! I wonder if there is something seriously wrong with me. I can't stop thinking about school. I'm already excited thinking about September and a class full of new faces. Now don't get me wrong, I love being home with my sweet hubby and doing little home projects. Especially those that we've put off WAY to long. I love heading to the lake and enjoying time with my family (oh, Father's Day is next Sunday and we are planning a big surprise for my husband! shhhhhhh, please don't tell!). But I'm get up really, really early in the mornings and I try to be quiet until my husband gets up. I do my daily walk for exercise (which by the way doesn't seem to be doing any good) and then I have my "play on the computer time". This is when the trouble begins. I start reading blogs and getting ideas. I start making notes and printing new and cute things for September. The next thing you know it is 10:00 a.m. and NOTHING has been done. I was at the grocery store yesterday afternoon and I found myself staring at the school supplies. Now we all know that no teacher buys school supplies at the grocery store, too expensive, but I saw a wonder FAT marker that I really could use. Don't worry, I didn't buy it, but I did write down the name of it so I can try and find it later. That's another problem I'm having, my list for next year. I have the longest list of the "things I want" and "things I want to do". There is no way that we will have time to do all of them next year. There just isn't enough time. Hmmm . . . maybe we could extend our school year! Probably not. I am hoping to run by school next week and grab some construction paper and few of my supplies that I should have brought home this summer but alias I didn't. The way I figure it, I can at least start cutting out some fun stuff. Okay, I have got to calm down. I just will not make it until September. I will start repeating to myself, "I can calm down", "I can calm down", "I can calm down" . . . OH NO! I just received an e-mail from our director! She attached our clandar for 2011-2012! Oh my! The thoughts started running through my head again. I think there is something seriously wrong with me. Maybe I should look into find summer school work!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are clearly addicted! I can see you are getting the support you need at TBA (saw your membership card). ☺

    ReplyDelete